DEV - In The Dark




On my waist, through my hairThink about it when you touch me thereClose my eyes, here you areAll alone dancing in the dark
Tell me baby, if it's wrong,To let my hands, do what they want?Late at night I pretend we are dance-dance-da-da-dancing in the dark
Dancing in the darkOoh la la, ooh la la, ooh la laDancing in the dark
When you work on meOpen my body up and do some surgeryNow that you got me upI wanna taste it - taste itAnd see those pocket aces
I wanna see who you areI got a sex drive to push the start - got a sex drive to push the startPush push push push the startPush push push push the startGot a sex drive to push the start
On my waist, through my hairThink about it when you touch me thereClose my eyes, here you are dance-dance-da-da-dancing in the dark
Ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la laDancing in the darkOoh la la, ooh la la, ooh la laDancing in the dark
I love to flirt to seeI'm only talking to you if you wanna surf my seasNow that you got me boyYou know you better spice it, flavor it, ge-ge-get it right, savor it
Wanna see who you are, got a sex drive to push the start - got a sex drive to push the startPush push push push the startPush push push push the startI got a sex drive to push the start
On my waist, through my hairThink about it when you touch me thereClose my eyes, here you areAll alone dancing in the dark
Tell me baby, if it's wrong,To let my hands, do what they want?Late at night I pretend we are dance-dance-da-da-dancing in the darkOoh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la
Tell me baby, if its wrong (ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)Dancing in the dark (ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)To let my hands, do what they want (ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)Dancing in the dark
It's the CataracsOoh la la, ooh la la, ooh la laDancing in the darkOoh la la, ooh la la, ooh la laDancing in the dark
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boşnakça Sevgiliye Aşk Cümleleri (Geniş Arşiv)

Everett cottage's kitchen transformed into a space-saving gem

Fugitive Watch