Miley Cyrus: Urth Caffe Cutie

Miley Cyrus: Urth Caffe Cutie

Keeping a low profile as of late, Miley Cyrus ventured out for coffee with friends at Urth Caffe in West Hollywood, CA on Thursday (December 30).
Wearing jean shorts, a long necklace and cowboy boots, the Disney darling picked up her java jumpstart before proceeding forth with the day.
As for the upcoming New Year's holiday, Miley dished, "I'm really looking forward to 2011. I've got some new ideas, I want to go on some cool trips, I want to travel, I want to make this the year that I go out and do what I'm here to do, and that's to help people and make people happy."
Miss Cyrus also hinted that she may fit a tour into the schedule so she can "come see [her] fans."
Join Us On Facebook

Popular posts from this blog

Everett cottage's kitchen transformed into a space-saving gem

Boşnakça Sevgiliye Aşk Cümleleri (Geniş Arşiv)

Fugitive Watch