Charlie Sheen Laughs Off Death Rumors

Charlie Sheen Laughs Off Death Rumors

One of the targets of tasteless rumors recently hitting the web, Charlie Sheen has responded to claims that he died in a snowboarding accident over the past weekend.
With numerous other celebs including Owen Wilson facing similar false stories, Sheen told The Insider, "When I heard on the news that I had died the other day, I quickly ran to my PC and checked the ratings for my show."
The oft-troubled "Two and a Half Men" star continued, "Hmmm … that's odd, all the numbers appeared solid. Perhaps even up a bit."
Brushing the ridiculous rumors off, Charlie finished by saying, "You can only imagine my relief when I discovered shortly afterward that they were referring to my actual literal death. That I can survive. I then quickly called my Mom."
Join Us On Facebook

Popular posts from this blog

Everett cottage's kitchen transformed into a space-saving gem

Boşnakça Sevgiliye Aşk Cümleleri (Geniş Arşiv)

Fugitive Watch